Sunday, November 11, 2012

Missing

Do you ever have those days when you just feel like something is missing?

I have been feeling that way for a couple of weeks. Finally I realized that I was missing my family. I was so homesick. I only live an hour away from my family, but an hour is still an hour. Sometimes you need a hug from someone who genuinely cares about you, someone who genuinely cares about what's going on in your life.

I feel like I have just been down for the past couple of weeks. I mean, I am happy, but family was just missing. I read somewhere (don't believe everything you read, but...) that when you are unhappy for no reason at all it is typically because you are missing someone or something.

Well, I was missing my family.

However, today my mom, daddy, and grandma came to visit me at college. They took me to lunch and we went on some other mini-adventures. This was much needed family time. I feel as if now I am somewhat re-energized for school tomorrow. (The Spanish test that I have at 8am is not helping me.)

I truly have the best family. I love them with everything I am and I would do anything in the world for them. They have my back and I have theirs.

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment