Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wanted

I was watching a movie the other day called October Baby. Yes, I cried.

For those of you who do not know, I was born in October and I was adopted by my daddy. So this movie really got me thinking about how blessed I am that I am wanted.

I love my momma and daddy with my whole being. God could not have blessed me with better parents who care and want the best for me. God has given me parents who truly want me, who truly love me.

Don't you just love the feeling of being worth something to someone? Everyone wants that feeling. We all have the desire to be needed by someone. Some of us fill this desire of being wanted by earthly things and earthly love.

We fail to realize that God wants us. He truly loves and cares for us.

This gaping hole that needs to be filled, God can fill. While God is my number one, He blessed me with a godly, God-fearing daddy to fill the need of an earthly father. A daddy who truly wants me while my bi-logical dad could care less.

My daddy is my hero. My daddy is my only daddy. I love him for all he is. I love him and am grateful that he wanted me.

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment