Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

I would like to take this time to simply say Happy Father's Day to all the dads, grandpas, and father-figures out there. I would also like to take the time to let those who are missing their dad or father-figure today that I am praying for you. I am praying for those dad's who have lost their children. I am praying for those who do not have a father in their life. 

I want you to know that if you do not have an earthy father you have a Heavenly Father who loves you unconditionally and He will never forsake you. Never. 

I also, want to take the time to say Happy Father's Day to the world's best dad, my dad, (Yes, I'm bias.) I love him with my whole-being and while my biological dad wanted nothing to do with me I am thankful that he stepped up to be a man that he did not have to be. He is my true daddy. I even look like him and share his characteristics. (God always knows what He is doing.) He leads by example and I strive to follow his example of leadership and his servants heart for others. I will always be his little girl.

Love you, Daddy!

God Bless,
Kaitie 

No comments:

Post a Comment