Monday, January 21, 2013

The Vampire Diaries

I have recently been obsessed with The Vampire Diaries. This show is so good and always keeps you on the edge of your seat. It has got me thinking about a few though and I just wanted to share some of my random thoughts. :)

1. We take loved ones for granted, at least I tend to do so.
In this show, Elena (one of the main character's) loses a lot of people she loves. What if that was me? Would I have been happy with the time I had with my family to be satisfied and content for when they pass away?
2. If I could be a vampire (I do not believe they exist by any means), it would be exciting to an extent. However, I'm glad we don't live forever.
As a human we are so vulnerable, but this is how we know we are alive. We have the peace (if you are a Christian) of knowing that when we pass we will be in a much better place, Heaven. I'm excited for that and if wanted to live forever we would miss out on the most important and exciting part of "life."
3. Stephan vs. Damon
This has nothing to do with deep meaning it is strictly about the show... I really want Elena with Stephan. I love Damon, but he isn't meant for Elena. I want someone to come into his life that he truly loves and for that someone to truly love him back.

That is all. :)

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment