Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love You!

Tomorrow is the day!

No, not my wedding day. I do not even have a boyfriend so that is definitely not tomorrow.

No, I am not leaving for an awesome vacation. I wish, but no that is not it either.

Tomorrow is the day that I am officially done with summer school!!! Words cannot express how excited I am to take my two finals tomorrow and say, "Adios" to my history and science class.

It has been a summer full of studying and busyness that I had not fully prepared myself for. I am glad that God has given me the perseverance that I needed to get through this crazy summer of taking seventeen hours plus completing an internship. People think I am crazy for taking on so much and I cannot say I blame them. There have definitely been times this summer when I have thought, "What did I get myself into?" However, if I had to do it all over again there is no doubt in my mind that I would.

Anyway, I had to dedicate a blog to just celebrate the fact that tomorrow is the day that I am DONE with summer school!

I hope that you have a wonderful Monday tomorrow like I know I am going to have.

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment