Tuesday, October 29, 2013

7 Weeks of Semester

Can you believe that there is only seven weeks of this semester left? That is including Thanksgiving Break and Finals week. That to me is absolutely crazy!

Also, yesterday I registered for my last semester of college! Just let that sink in. My last semester of college. Yikes! Reality will soon strike!

One thing that I am really looking forward to though is what I get to do the day after graduation. I graduate on May 10 and on May 11 I leave for EUROPE!!! I am so excited.

20 days in Europe. What?

On another note.... I turned 21 on October 21st!!!
I love birthdays. Mainly my birthday. Haha. It made Monday a good day. Ha.

That weekend was Fall Break so I was able to go home and spend time with my family and my best friend. It was great. A break and birthday celebration was just what I needed. It still wasn't long enough though. Ha.

Also, the week before my parents bought me Bon Jovi tickets for my birthday. Let me tell you, Bon Jovi is so attractive. I loved going to his concert. Literally the best concert I have ever been to. I went with my mom and I am pretty sure that she sang louder than me. That wasn't strange at all.

---

I don't know if y'all watch Hart of Dixie but it is one of my favorite shows. I am currently watching it as I type this blog. I didn't realize that it was back on again so I have several episodes that I can catch up on. It makes my senioritis even worse. Oh well.

I hope that you all have a great Tuesday!

God Bless,
Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment